Pedersen Law offers its clients a wealth of experience and expertise. Its attorneys have successfully litigated hundreds of cases at both the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts.
In the non-litigation realm, the firm's attorneys have successfully guided many small and medium size businesses and their principals through the day-to-day legal issues that arise.
Summary of Successes:
- Obtaining settlements and judgments in favor of plaintiff clients exceeding $85 million.
- Achieving large verdicts and settlements that include $62 million, $9.7 million and several confidential settlements in seven figure and high six figure ranges.
- Carrying several successful litigations through findings of malice, fraud and/or oppression leading to settlements and punitive damage judgments.
- Successfully defending against numerous attempts to compel a consumer into arbitration and remove their right to trial by jury.
- Defending many business clients in matters where the end result was no exposure to the client, or settlements for far less than the cost of defending the matters brought against them.
For a discussion of specific case successes in each of our practice areas, please reference the Representative Matters pages for Insurance, Employment, Business Litigation, Real Property, and Elder and Dependent Adult Abuse.